Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Native Expansion Mount And Blade

Attention news: I'm not crazy.

About three or four months, at night and returning from the supermarket, I walked rather distracted. While I was thinking-you-know crap, from the corner detect eye movement, in my sidewalk and in front of me. Whatever it was, was moving at my speed, keeping the distance.

"A dog" I said quickly, in order to re-think in my stuff. "No, not a dog" eyes I said "do not move like a dog." I sighed, convinced it had to be a dog. Even without looking, they saw an animal that was too big for a cat. But curiously, drag my consciousness to the real world and made the supreme effort to look closely at this thing. Indeed it was a cat, because I had rat tail. And size dog. BUT what the fuck ... Accelerating the pace to reach the bug that while warily around him deeper into the (abandoned at this time) road. I could not noticing it because the bug was immediately surrounded and jumped into the nearest yard. Jardin, incidentally, very dark. So I left the game, but in the months following every time I told the story to someone thought I was either lying or exaggerating.

No more! Today coming back from evening class (ie, again at night) I saw him again. The damn animal crossing the road swaying his huge body as her little legs were moving at full speed. It was slightly comical, if it was not a creature was still very rare for me. Finally I confirm that if it was a rat-sized dog. Just a few segundejos after onset, a guy who was jogging out there comes up to me and says if he had ever seen a "posum" so big in my life. Confessed that he was no expert in "posums" and I asked him what the hell was that. As told me live an "nasty" that are dead. I thanked him for his explanation and went right to my apartment, looking for "posum" in Google.

Did you mean: possum

Ok, whatever. Well then looking possum.



Em ... no. That's not what I saw. Possum look at wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possum

A possum is Any of about 63 small to medium-sized arboreal marsupial species native to Australia . Their name derives from the resemblance to the opossum of the Americas



Ajaj! * Click *

opossum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opossum




THERE IS! That's the thing. I'm not crazy!

* victory dance *




When Threatened or harm, They will "play possum " Mimicking the appearance and smell of a sick or dead animal. The lips are drawn back, teeth are bared, saliva foams around the mouth, and a foul-smelling fluid is secreted from the anal glands. The physiological response is involuntary, rather than a conscious act. Their stiff, curled form can be prodded, turned over, and even carried away. Many injured opossums have been killed by well-meaning people who find a catatonic animal and assume the worst. If you find an injured or apparently dead opossum, the best thing to do is leave it in a quiet place with a clear exit path. In minutes or hours, the animal will regain consciousness and escape quietly on its own.





0 comments:

Post a Comment