Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Can Black People Have Red Eyes

If I can just order my wardrobe, as I sort my head?

Muy a menudo, caminando por la calle, veo o pienso cosas que then quickly forgotten. It is a shame, because thinking and remember is often fun. At this point I have to admit that my memory, I really do not apply to these things (I'm the most senile twenties I've ever met) so the most obvious solution is to start keeping a journal. Je

. Daily. I remember that the concept has always intrigued me a bit. When I bought my first newspaper (which if I remember correctly, it was extremely cheesy and had a padlock!) Wrote one, maybe two pages. Then I completely forget, or worse, I lost interest. Handwriting could be the problem because my handwriting is so bad that sometimes I have trouble understanding it, and frankly, now I write a lot faster with a keyboard. So this will be my second first day.

Frankly, if I have high hopes ... I might be getting tired of this very, very soon. But I will try, dammit.

Plans for this page:
-Unleashing the nonsense that I go through my head.
-related and file stories and events (especially during my stay in the U.S.).

Well, what time is it? Almost four and a half. Buff, I think I'll leave the stories for today for tomorrow.
O after tomorrow.

Julio Cesar: "Then we started well "

0 comments:

Post a Comment