Friday, March 24, 2006

High Calorie Energy Bars

Tissues and developments in the upstairs!

Oh, Adsl! You were always my mortal enemy and worthy. In Spain, fought for months and months, but you just subdued, working for me. Surely you think you can beat this side of the pond, but you are very wrong! What has happened is nothing but a temporary setback ... and fall down, now. It's been over a month I hope the Verizon DSL. They said that the technician could not come until mid-March. Last week, the same day that the DSL was ready, I received a call. Good and bad news. The good news is that we do not have to be five people in an apartment of four, the hard way that was decided by lot who came and touched me. Murphy was right.

I've been almost a week in the new apartment. The procedures for moving (Ha!) the adsl to the new apartment and they are made, and only have to wait, as usual. Anyway, enough talk about ADSL, we discuss the new apartment:

That bliss. All clean, unused well again. New colleagues are not three Swedes, and talk to each other in English! And as an added bonus, they do not laugh as subnormal. I quickly learned their names, in general we have forgotten. Except my roommate, called Kasper. It seems that everyone call him "like the ghost" when introduced to someone, and he smiles and nods with infinite patience.
Would
bien sacar alguna fotilla. Seré capaz? Quien sabe!

Ah, y acabo de recibir un e-mail del profesor de inglés:






Dear Gang,

I just wrote the midterm and wanted you to know that, in addition to the multiple choice first part, part two will consist of two essays, instead of one. Both of them closed book. The first essay will be the one you know about on "Barn Burning" and the short story. The other will be entirely on poetry. The best way to study for this second essay is to ask yourself "How much do I know about poetry? How much can I write about poetry? "If you find you can not write a lot about poetry, you'll Need to study, study, study till you find you CAN write a very good deal about poetry.


Fan-fuckin-tastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment