Sunday, December 21, 2003

Tobie Percival Engaged?

hat! I

dancing, well, we can say that good. not because some went so worried about going alone, that after all it is better alone ... that bush. I started spinning around, talking to one or two colleagues, ripping the neck of the tunic (you have to see what they can get these damn annoying ... colgaretes white lace, that) and ends up having a few beers butter with meg. I do not miss the odd bud to come give the pussy grilled goat and all, but are nothing but suckers that can desapachar without eating one's head, just move them when they see that they say more than stupid themselves cowering the mua.

but everything is over and we began to sleep like good witches and wizards. advantage and in the hall to wish a happy Easter to meg and then a few huff their way to our private rooms, and make still a while to be making the case, but this year was much easier by carrying less stuff ... I knew I was going to take a long time anyway.

and now at home is when I just finished colleagues undo! I to sound like a girl but ... guys, I need a bigger trunk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment