Monday, December 15, 2003

K1000 Focusing Screen



guys, I open the eye, and input and wake up in the infirmary, that's never good. But I say to myself, quiet dung, after all are in good hands. I reach the shelter to catch a frog garguelo chocolate to distract the stomach, and is not! I have only on the table daily, so the first thing that comes to mind is pregutaros in if any colleague know about it .. and I am ??!!!! the most bizarre and twisted postpartum had never heard about me ... see, I have heard weird stuff ...

and the truth is there are guys in this club would not give half knut for me, as if to surprise anything they were to say, but the rest ... is that once you've failed colleagues? is that I've paid too much attention to anything other than my own business ... rediez! is that anyone would lift the bride and I found out ????!!!

as to what the goat ... only a few things

number uan: I put the goats \u0026lt;- this will no longer be clear, crystalline, guys, it is crystal clear.

number you: have you tried the beer that you said the other day? as I do, this summer, and this disgusting, step back to punish her palate.

zri number: potions is a hogwash of course !!!!!

number for I am a disaster in the swill of course ...

and Aberforth, the head of the pig, well, I do not think that guy too I have my baby, but the turkey is worth an egg colleagues.

eh guys, and I also read that some of you were worried about me, thank you gentlemen, if you are legal you

0 comments:

Post a Comment