Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Mod Mount&blade Native Extension

Flipo

buuuufffff colleagues, did not think I brought this dance so much hype, and see how you are not the pibas. eye, I understand them, is your night, until it reaches a lot of things have to worry about. that if better or silk tulle or lace, if blue or purple or beige o. .. if even a sixth girl asked me if I could get a scarf color "of the Serengeti desert sand"! well, got a beach, I hope the Serengeti is equal to all the sand ...
but what most takes are living adornments. butterflies, dragonflies, fireflies and a whole display of bugs, I mean, Lepidoptera to adorn delicate shoulders, graceful necklines or hair, the bad is that it can ensure their continued throughout the evening, but if you are interested tell me beautiful! I will make you a special price for being the club.
I'm busy with the pockets of his dress robes. I go to my ball, but I do not let me enter the large dining room with wrap, so I have no choice but to get by the tunica. at the last minute someone will always come a gardenia that goes to match the dress of his girl (a great detail, gentlemen, believe me) or a clean pair of gloves or anything else. the most important thing is to be Pepar for those things that you do not ever think that you can ask!

0 comments:

Post a Comment