Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stain Removal Bathtub Hair Dye

I prepare now?

Well I was watching the webpage ... xD
not made me want to get my career because I decided to study ing completely. *-*
in biotechnology and was watching the curriculum of the chile ... to see if it sticks xD

curriculum curriculum

1 to 5 juniors
6 semester
7 th semester
8 th semester
9 th semester
10 semester
11 º half
12 semester
Palm common Plan plus 1 º branches of specialization:
Probability and Stochastic Processes
Economy
Statistics
Chemical and Biochemical Reactors
Transfer Operations II
Operations Management
Working Title
Applied Thermodynamics
Process Analysis
Project Evaluation
Chemical Engineering Laboratory I
Dynamics and Process Control
Bioethics, Legislacióny Validation
Electivos
Biologíay Biotecnología *
Fenómenos Trans Porte de
Biología Molecular I *
Molecular Biology II *
Instrumentation Industrial Process
Separacióny Biotech Processes
Professional Practice III
physical
Cell Biology *
Microbiology *
Physical Chemistry of Biomolecules
Metabolic Engineering and Fermentation
Biotechnological Processes Laboratory
Introduction to Working Title
Química Organica
Bioquímica General *
Optimización
Mechanical Operations
Enzimologíay
Protein Structures *
Project Design Workshop
Project Workshop
Professional Practice I
Professional Practice II
Elective
Elective


tobacco Well I toa wtf .... who the hell is because Physicochemical?? D: XDDD and stochastic? D:!
economy because I have rays? XDD bone, I xDDD
and out of it .... microbiology * OO *! *¬*!!! enzymology
love xDDDDDDDDDD proteins in short, all good on that side ...

but hey, if we apply where common plan says it appears to us ...

1 st and 2 nd semesters
3 semester
4 th semester
5
semester
Computer
Mechanical
Dynamical Systems
Electromagnetism
Introduccióna la Física
Laboratorio de Física I
Física Estadística
Contemporary Physics
Algebra
Calculus of Several Variables
Applied Mathematics
Physics Laboratory II
Calculation
equations Ordinary differential
Numerical
Probability and stochastic processes
elective
Modern Chemistry
Design Seminar
degree courses, by specialty
Course Humanistic I
Course II Humanistic


A GREAT FOR TII Q2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooo Physics D :::!!
introductory physics!! .... .. Statistical laboratory
WN! I do not know! physics! XDDDDDDDDDDDD: run!
that means I will have to make a 12365% xDDDDDDDDDD: B
and horror ... Calculus! D:! Wn
keria I stick to a calculus course that dictated the content diego for the 4th ... but I can not go Preu: B
good thing is that ... I'll keep ete plan of Engineering with 8D and my friends there vere * ^ ke so they will have me xDDD help (R) and wn
humanistic course ..? XDDD really want to kill me?
but I decided>: B! will study this * ^ * and I'm happy \u0026lt;333
now let the other party ... XD


values

WEIGHT FEE REGISTRATION

NOT

HP.

MAT.

SOC.

CS.

20 20 30

0

30

$ 2,150,000

$ 84100

(*) 200

a great Já!
for me that means I have to be very good at math and science course very great xDDDDDDDDD
D: I want a puntajenacional
seriously, I want to go to breakfast with the president ... and that alone makes me feel good , sacrifiké me for something this year

xDD So I leave it ... I let aki somewhere to look when you want: B

that xD aish


0 comments:

Post a Comment