Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ecoli Colon Infection

difisiiiilll Meme! XD

proposed
pot-mayfair Emaleth * shy *

"1 .- Write a list of 8 films I like (which have already been issued, of course)
2 .- My friends have to guess my character each movie favorite
3 .- if you match, I must write a bit about why I like this character

The films I liked were:

1 .- 2 .- Queen Margot
Labyrinth Kill Bill

3 .- 4 .- Interview with the Vampire

Legally Blonde 5 .- 6 .- Murderers by Nature
7 .- Bridget Jones's Diary
8 .- Ladies Night (is a Mexican movie xD I love ticle * *) "

veamoooss ...

The Queen Margot: Margot guess XD (I suppose by Isabelle Adjani) XP
Labyrinth: Sarah
Kill Bill: I could not say, but nose ... Gogo Yubari or O-Ren Ishii (?) Really do not know XD ains good but the main character, is not really your taste * emo *
Interview with the Vampire: Claudia (?), By the way I'll have to see this movie look good * jum *
Legally Blonde: Elle Woods suppose to be the main character XD
Murderers by Nature: Mallory Wilson Knox
Bridget Jones: as bridget: P
Ladies Night: this I have no idea and even seen a trailer ^ ^ U

to see how many I make * crosses -------


fingers *
jum, of course, names for the forum XD
lose control, pump it, like a star, gets Nouh, lip gloss, deep sleep, shut up and Traffic Light Fruit Machine .... Ains that hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment