Thursday, September 4, 2008

Panty Girdle Sharking

cosplay?

my pc is virus e_e
a deadly virus! , O;
if not the lead soon die; _;
and lose everything! > O \u0026lt;
Siip everything from my work diseñoq need to get my degree in graphic design to the photos Laruku videos etc etc, OR; note from my mother does not care about your photos? e_e
make my task now as the virus of evil x_x is well scrubbed and will not let me do several things oo
today I had classes in the morning xq the teacher went on a trip japa
kien knows where q o_o I hope not to Japan
xDDD but later if I have uu
demo classes will use the wacom! * O * q is wacom
know? is a q tablerito connects to the pc and draw things and that she comes on screen is much more wonito q draw with the mouse * O * kiero a wacom is beautiful!
*---* mmm now I'm doing well with my parents q
to let me go to the screening on Sunday, O;
xq ia my post after I have hope uu go
Djen q aunq me now hate with more desire to laruku , ^;
in order ... lol now my post made [?]

make anime cosplay hyde? xD

240



186

226

224

159

229

220

212

199

good at something resembling nn
now I was going to hit more things on my wall muajaja * w * ~ bye bye


0 comments:

Post a Comment